Terms of Service
Welcome to Firesoft! By using our services, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
- Description of Services: Firesoft provides digital marketing, website development, and business consulting services to its clients. The specific services provided will be outlined in each client’s agreement.
- Payment: Payment for services rendered is due in accordance with the terms outlined in each client’s agreement. Firesoft reserves the right to suspend or terminate services for non-payment.
- Confidentiality: Firesoft agrees to keep confidential all information provided by clients in the course of providing services. Client agrees to keep confidential all information provided by Firesoft in the course of providing services.
- Intellectual Property: All intellectual property rights, including but not limited to copyrights, trademarks, and trade secrets, in materials produced by Firesoft for clients shall remain the property of Firesoft.
- Limitation of Liability: Firesoft shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with its services, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event shall the total liability of Firesoft to any client for all damages, losses, and causes of action, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise, exceed the amount paid by the client to Firesoft for the services rendered. The client agrees to hold Firesoft harmless from and against any claims, actions, suits, or proceedings arising out of or in connection with the use of Firesoft’s services.
- Indemnification: Client agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Firesoft and its affiliates, employees, and agents from any claims, damages, or expenses arising from client’s use of Firesoft’s services.
- Termination: Either party may terminate this agreement at any time with written notice to the other party.
- Governing Law: This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state in which Firesoft is located.
- Entire Agreement: This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes all prior agreements and understandings, whether written or oral, relating to the subject matter of this agreement.
- Modifications: Firesoft may modify these terms of service at any time by posting a revised version on its website. Client’s continued use of Firesoft’s services following such modifications constitutes acceptance of the revised terms of service.